Saturday, March 6, 2010

I found His الدين in the desert of الجهل

Never come to my mine to be like what I have became today,

Ever since I stepped on this land I have never known that one day I will find something that really precious in my life.

It seems like I just woke up from a deep slumber of my 'comfort' bed... which I thought suffice... Yet, it is not...

for the first and perpetually I thank Him for giving me something that not everyone would get...

A holler, named as فهم الدين...

I start to cry for my stupidity, my ignorance, and my grateful....
which I never thought to cry for before.

Thank you يا الله for giving me this chance...

And I hope I will always in this road...

Yes it is true...

I found Islam in the land of United Kingdom.

2 comments:

Farah Imani said...

salam ziarah melebar sayap dakwah ^_^
very nice blog..
semoga thabat menulis utk menyampaikan kebaikan dan memberi manfaat kepada ummah..

semoga islam terus tertegak di bumi Allah..

SzeLing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.